Terms and Conditions for chocorea’s Affiliate Program
- Payments are paid via PayPal in US dollars. You must have a Paypal account. You can request payout once your balance reach minimum $30
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed.
- You won’t hold us liable for anything, a link to a non-chocorea.com Web site does not mean that chocorea.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged into for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true – the account will remain in an active state.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a from chocorea.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- You are allowed to participate in any pay-per-sale programs without any special permission.
- You must also be participating as a top-level domain name, i.e., no generic free website services allowed.
- You cannot refer yourself and receive commission.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE