Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX
What it is
1. Centella Asiatica 4X for intensive skin damage care!
Formula with Centella Asiatica 4X, a high-purity substance that concentrates 30 times more centella leaves, provides powerful cica care. Highly-concentrated refined powder, not liquid extract diluting centella, definitely benefits the skin. Centella Asiatica 4X contains madecassoside, madecassic acid, asiaticoside and asiatic acid. These four key ingredients offer intensive care for damaged skin.
2. Bija oil and D-panthenol for healthy-looking, firm skin!
Bija oil for protecting skin and D-panthenol effective in reinforcing the skin barrier make your skin healthy.
3. “Daily cica care” in the morning and evening
This gel-type balm, as a daily cica care item, is lightly-applied, rapidly-absorbing, and gentle enough even for your morning skin care routine.
4. “Mild cica care” with 90% naturally-derived ingredients
Free of 20 Synthetic Cosmetic Ingredients to Avoid, designated by “Hwahae”, Korea’s renowned application for cosmetic ingredient analysis! Mild and gentle ingredients cause no irritation and enhance defensive power for healthy skin.
5. “Safe cica care prevents acne” proved by Non-comedogenic testing
The completed non-comedogenic test proves that this product does not provoke or aggravate acne. This cica balm provides mild cica care even for acne skin. [Conducted by IEC KOREA for 4 weeks]
How to use
(1) For using on spots: Apply thickly on the affected area.
(2) For using entirely over skin: Apply evenly over the entire face before using the cream.
*First use on a small area and if no abnormal symptom arises, use entirely over skin.
Experience bija’s excellent soothing effects!
Bija seeds are a rare ingredient that can only be used after they have survived 20 years in the wild.
Its hardy properties gently smooth skin and enhance the skin’s natural defense system.